Corona Marinated Fullblood Wagyu Bavette Steak with Grilled Watermelon.You can have Corona Marinated Fullblood Wagyu Bavette Steak with Grilled Watermelon using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corona Marinated Fullblood Wagyu Bavette Steak with Grilled Watermelon
- It’s 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Bavette Steak.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- You need 2 TBSP of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of Corona Beer.
- You need 1/2 CUP of Cilantro (chopped).
- It’s 1/4 CUP of Brown Sugar.
- You need 4 of Limes (divided).
- You need 1 of Watermelon.
- You need of Olive Oil (to season).
- It’s of Salt (to season).
- Prepare of Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- You need of Cilantro (to garnish).
- You need of Limes (to garnish).
Corona Marinated Fullblood Wagyu Bavette Steak with Grilled Watermelon instructions
- PREPARING THE MARINATED FULLBLOOD WAGYU BAVETTE STEAK Trim off any excess fat from the Fullblood Wagyu bavette steak, and place the steak in a large container. In a bowl, combine the Corona beer, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, minced garlic, and chopped cilantro. Add the zest and juice from three limes (save one lime for later use) to the bowl. Mix all ingredients to combine. Pour the marinade (from the bowl) over the bavette steak..
- Cover the container with the steak, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Remove the Fullblood Wagyu bavette steak from the fridge, and take it out of the marinade. Season heavily with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Allow the bavette steak to come to room temperature before grilling..
- PREPARING THE WATERMELON Clean the watermelon, and cut it into large planks. Season the watermelon with olive oil, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Add the zest and juice of one lime, coating all sides of the watermelon planks..
- COOKING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BAVETTE STEAK Place the marinated bavette steak on a preheated grill at 400°F degrees. Cook for 10-12 minutes per side or until an internal temperature of at least 120°F degrees is reached. Remove the steak from the grill, and allow the meat to rest..
- FINAL STEPS While the grilled Fullblood Wagyu bavette steak is resting, place the watermelon on the grill. Cook the watermelon for 5 minutes per side. Remove it from the grill, and cut it into cubes. Slice the grilled bavette steak thinly against the grain. Serve the slices of Fullblood Wagyu bavette steak with the grilled watermelon, lime, and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!.